The interface between technology and user
The controller is the interface between the operator and the sensor.
Various digital interface options allow simple device integration in any control system. Moreover, via a browser connection, the controller can be operated with a PC or tablet.
- newest microprocessor technology, with high resolution TFT touch screen for comfortable operation and best view under any light condition
- front side IP65 protection degree, optional rack mounted or with additional field enclosure
- 4...20 mA I/O, relay contacts, fail safe contacts as well as TCP/IP and fieldbus interfaces
- Ethernet, serial interface and USB port
- 2 GB SSD data memory for stable record of measuring values and event tracking
- multi-channel real time chart
- multi-lingual user interface and virtual keyboard, including Latin, Asian and Cyrillic characters
- user-defined password codes for various levels of system access security
- SonicGraph® (direct view of the high frequency sonic signal) for optimization of the measuring conditions (e.g. gas bubbles)
- reading out of the data and event storage
- reading out of the data sheets and reports
- management of various product data sets
- calculation and upload of self-made product data sets by the user
- secure remote control of the controller via browser with PC or tablet
Clear Display Layout
The main view of the controller offers a fast overview of the current product, its measured value and the liquids temperature at the measuring point.
The limit value display in the left screen area enables a rapid recognition of deviations to the desired measuring range. If a limit is exceeded, the pin showing the current value will turn its color into red.
The trend chart offers helpful information and allows optimum process monitoring.
Product Data Set Management
The controller manages the data sets of up to 32 products or optional a maximum of 99 products. It is possible to select the products via the specific menu. Using the virtual keyboard the product name can be changed.
The calculation of the concentration can be adjusted to achieve optimum process results.
The controller has a lot of parameters and helpful functions. The parameters are structured in a parameter tree.
Event-Logbook and Alarm Messages
The device has an automatic self-check. All alarm messages are shown clearly in the display and are stored in the event-logbook. The logbook is presented on the display and can be transferred using the USB port. For example, the event-logbook tracks which user has when calibrated which product with what value.
The system security is very important. The controller has a comfortable user administration. It is possible to define several users with different access authorizations. This user management ensures that only specific users are able to calibrate the device.
The sensor option SonicGraph® allows the visualization of the original ultrasonic signal. This function is very helpful to optimize the measuring conditions, for example influenced by gas bubbles.
The Controller 40 calculates and displays two different concentrations in a 3-component-liquid.