Beverages and Liquid Food
What We Do
We believe that our works can contribute to a better world.
Benefits for the user include:
· maximization of effi ciency of processes
· increasing of the product quality
· reduction of costs for laboratory measurements
· immediate detection of process failures
· saving of energy and material costs
· immediate detection of irruptions in the
process water or process liquid
· reproducible measuring results
Using the latest digital signal processing tech-
nology ensures a highly accurate and fail-safe measurement of the absolute sonic velocity and the concentration.
Advantages of the measuring method are:
· independent of color, conductivity and transparency of the process liquid
· installation directly into pipelines as well as tanks or vessels
· aseptic and bypass-free installation
· robust and completely metallic sensor design without gaskets or moving parts
· use at temperatures up to 200 °C
· high, drift-free measuring accuracy even with high concentration of gas bubbles
· connection of up to four sensors per controller
· forwarding of measuring results through fi eld-
bus (Profi bus DP, Modbus), analogue outputs, serial interface or Ethernet
Unbeatable utilization rates
LiquiSonic® sensors provide stable and reliable measurement, even in systems with a high degree of aeration or agitation. Our sensors conform to recommendations according to the FDA standards or EHEDG. Direct, real-time measurement eliminates the need for sampling, eliminating volume loss and dilution errors, in addition to reducing the risk of contamination. LiquiSonic® allows you to automate manual operations and achieve a new level of productivity and process control.
The fundamentals for this quality are the high-grade materials used such as stainless steel with electro polished finish. The sensor design consists of one homogenous body and requires no gaskets.
Our sensors may be equipped with all common process adapters and fittings such as Tri-clamp, Ingold or Varivent, and can be used under the most complex application conditions.
By changing immersion lengths or the process adapters, our sensors fit into tanks and vessels of almost every design as well as directly in any tube size.
Because the measuring technology is not dependent on color, turbidity or other optical attributes, the user will have no limitations, even under the most difficult application conditions.
Products and process may change
Every LiquiSonic® system can easily be adapted as various process conditions are modified. The Controller software manages up to 256 various product characteristics. Depending on the user access rights, these characteristics may be activated after the sensor replacement or after a changing of the process conditions.
This concept ensures the return on investment, and decrease the response time on changing boundary conditions. For new applications, a completely new calculation model can be created by using process reference values.
SensoTech is able to offer all current and emerging standards of signal processing. For continuous concentration and density measurement, 4 … 20 mA in 2-wire loop powered or 4-wire technology, Profibus PA, Foundation Fieldbus, Modbus or Ethernet are available. For alarm level detection and switching a non-contact output or a digital output can be configured. SensoTech analyzers can always match installation needs.